Monday, September 05, 2011

it's all about love..

Went to Comex last Saturday and I finally possess a HDD. IT shows are never a nice place to be in. For the fact that you have to be squashed by the crowd and tempted with so many goods you do not need yet want to have. I kind of managed to divert my zeal to my bro's gf and she got the camera! HAHAH! It was really really fun at that point! I was able to totally show my aunty power ;D


So, recently I've been watching a lot of The Bachelor and Bachelorette. It kind of shook me that the couples can be so extremely genuine about the whole being in love thing and end up getting engaged (which is the right thing) then like breaking up less than a year later?! Seriously, I don't know is it that I'm being too traditional or what but I'm so bothered by the whole fact. Like is what they so called "love" just a game? Makes what "love" which is a very strong expression to be just a cheap word used to gain someone else's trust.

Albeit I'm still very bothered, I still believe that there'll be ever lasting love. Even though it may just be a custom after marriage, at least we all know that the couple still needs each other to feel comfortable. And everytime I see B's parents waiting for each other to watch the telly together and laughing tgt really warms my heart (:


Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.
-Bruce Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home