Sunday, May 15, 2011

it has been a while

wow, a month just passed like that without me noticing. I was really reluctant to let B go to taiwan (like as if I could stop him hahah). Well, thanks to technology, it's really easy to access to B through calls so it feels like he's only a room away from me (:

officially his 5th day at taiwan. It doesn't seem as bad as I thought and it'll be over in a blink (:

Last weekend before B flew off, we were down to USS :D
Not for B though but still really glad that he could have mac's breakfast with us and some shots taken before he return to camp (:
Pictures are all with JO and CQ and sadly, I don't know how to save the pictured from FB. lol. Like where's the "save as..." function from the right click? ):

okay okay, I think i'm abit of a blog noob suddenly. Don't really know what to type around here. Gotta update again when I'm back from my trip (:
BYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home